I don’t normally upload other than on Wednesday, but I was tagged in a blog tag, so I’m just putting this out today.
First, thank you for Paul from Lightly Seared on the Reality Grill for nominating me for this Special Blogger Award.
Here’s how it works
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (as above )
- Answer the questions you are asked (if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated them.
- Have fun!
So here’s my ‘secrets’:
What book, or books are you reading now?
Abhorsen by Garth Nix.
Do you ever re-read books and, if so, how often?
I used to do it all the time when I was a kid, mostly because my access to books was limited. I don’t do it as much now since there are too many books to read. Same thing with how it goes with movies I guess.
eBook or paper?
Deep down in my heart, I’d always pick paper over eBook anytime asked. But as a matter of fact, I read almost all books through my phone. It’s much cheaper that way, and sometimes you can’t afford what you really want, yes?
Cinema or DVD?
Cinema. To me, it’s more about the experience rather than the essence of a movie itself.
What was the last film you saw?
Ford v Ferrari. Christian Bale was superb in it. And genuinely a good movie is what it was.
What film have you watched more than any other?
A Walk to Remember. I was a very young girl, and I hadn’t watched too many movies, so I was deeply touched by the unrealistic heart change Landon had. Anyway, I thought the movie was heartbreaking and extremely romantic.
In hindsight, I am not even sure I’d have liked it if I watched it now. But I watched it back then. So I loved it, like 30 times.
You hear that a book you like is about to be adapted into a film: Do you squee or cringe?
I cringe. No reason. Or probably because they’ve tried that and they’ve failed too many times.
Is there a book of film that you like, even though everyone else seems to dislike it? Or one that you dislike even though everyone else raves about how wonderful it is.
Yes. Lion King Remake. I loved it when everyone else loathed it, and even when my very husband was the leader of the hater mob.
If you could go and live in any fictional world, universe or location you like, which one would you choose?
This is the hardest question so far. I am not very imaginative as a person, but if I have to choose, somewhere in K-drama land. I want to taste a bit the feel of a woman who’s being hit on by cheesy pick-up lines from an impossibly handsome and rich man. #lol
What is the first thing you think of when someone says “Belgium” to you?
Wait, sorry, I lied. I looked it up. The thing is, I know very few of anything of countries around the world. I suck at geography so bad that I can’t even distinguish Belgium from Hungary, and my F grade can assure you that. So sorry, my friend, but the truth is, I really know nothing about Belgium. 😦
- What is your biggest fear as a blogger?
- Why do you read? Other than the fact that you like it. (In Anne’s case: why do you travel?)
- What is a book or movie that moves you the most? (In Anne’s case: what is that one trip that changes you the most?)
- What is your reading habit? Like when, or how? (In Anne’s case: traveling habit)
- Which one do you like more, reading or writing? (In Anne’s case: traveling or writing?)
- Do you do journaling?
- In what platform do you feel connected to people the way you most want it to be?
- Do you criticize or praise yourself more? And expand, please.
- What do you want to hear most from your readers?
- If you have any pet, how do you cope when it dies?
That’s it about the award. Bye for now.